Sunday 17 June 2012

Behind The Screens: "From Thirty to Zero" video shoot

Without giving away too many spoilers, I thought I'd leech some of the data off the Information Highway and share a few stills with you. These photos were taken by Kelly McLeod of Mastermind By Design.

Galen in front of the location
Would you trust any of these people?
And here are a few stills from my camera (I only had a few as my battery was dying)
Actually I was lying. There are over 130 photos on my card. I'll just leak a few images for now.
 When committing a crime, always tape up your digits.
 Ribbons and bows
 And that's all the time we have for today.
Feel free to use this on your Timeline or whathaveyou.


More will come upon its release... we're still filming it so stay tuned here for updates!

Special thanks to the crew for the shoot last week:

Casey O'Brien (Director)
Ryan Clark (Additional camera)
Phillip Piper (Rigging and Digging, Additional camera)
Aaron Harrison (Bloodwork, Props, Acting Role)
Kelly James McLeod (Makeup director, Acting Role)
Kim Falkiner (Makeup)
Jericka Los (Makeup)
Jessica Wager (Makeup)
Michelle Colli (Makeup)

You all are incredibly important to the perpetuation of the meme that is LSD in the universe. Hats off to all y'all!

Catch ya on the flip-flop.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment